Friday, May 25, 2012

Shared Scripts for Genomic Analysis

I've recently added a section to my personal website that contains some scripts that I have used for bioinformatics analysis:

https://sites.google.com/site/cwarden45/scripts

As of right now, the page contains a handful of scripts for microarray, next-generation sequencing, and qPCR analysis.  I plan on updating this page periodically.

Generally speaking, the scripts aren't organized in a carefully documented package (like what you can find from Bioconductor, etc.).  However, I have found them to be very useful templates for routine analysis, so I thought it might be useful to share them with others.

1 comment:

 
Creative Commons License
My Biomedical Informatics Blog by Charles Warden is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.