Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Survey of Opinions on 23andMe FDA Warning and Lawsuit

I was surprised to see so many negative (and/or confused) responses to what has been going on with 23andMe the past week or so.  So, I would like to try and better quantify what is the true public opinion on the matter.

Click here to take survey

I've never actually done this before...I'll eventually write a post describing the results, but I don't know how long it should take to get a reasonable number of results.  I'm hoping a week, but this will definitely depend on how much people pass along the survey.

UPDATE: You can see the results of this study here: http://cdwscience.blogspot.com/2013/12/who-was-primary-audience-for-fda.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
My Biomedical Informatics Blog by Charles Warden is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.