Sunday, October 4, 2026

Suggested References for Genomics/Bioinformatics Background

I would like to share a collection of materials that I find useful as references for concepts that I consider important for genomics/bioinformatics research:

Textbook References:

Statistics:

Mathematics:

Molecular Biology / Biochemistry:

Genetics:

Genomic Data Science:

Bioinformatics:

Plant Biology/Genetics:


On-Line Course References:

Statistics:

Mathematics:

Molecular Biology / Biochemistry:

Genetics:

Genomic Data Science:

Bioinformatics:

Plant Biology:


To be clear - I am not saying that I can immediately recall all information presented among these materials.  However, if others are interested, then I hope that this may be a good starting point.  Likewise, these are materials that I can use to review concepts (especially for the printed textbooks).

I hope that this helps!


Change Log:
10/4/2026 - public post date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Charles Warden's Science Blog by Charles Warden is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.